The idea of this keyboard layout is using standard keyboard with US layout labels. Besides common characters drawed on the keys, you can access additional 700 letters and symbols.
The important fact is you don't need to remember where is the character you want to obtain. All you need is to look at the keyboard, recall a few simple rules, and you momentarily know which keys to press. You can use KbdKaz 500 in your everyday work, it coexist with standard way of entering characters.
- Easy access to almost 800 letters and symbols in all european languages.
- Security - no additional programs, keyboard filters, network access, etc..
- Common keys layout for all language versions .
- 21 language versions
- Revolutionary bilingual layouts. When pressed AltGr, or switched CapsLock (optional) you can use second language. Available layouts: Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian.
- Greek and Cyrillic letters.
- Easy access to character combinations (optional) := ::= -> /* */ <!-- --> < > <![CDATA[ ]]>
- Choice of QWERTY, QWERTZ or AZERTY layout.
- Choice of decimal symbol (dot or comma) on numeric keyboard.
- Ability to remap or disable keys: Shift, Alt, Control, Windows, Applications, Key 102, Tab, CapsLock, ScrollLock, NumLock
KbdKaz 500 is NOT an additional program, keyboard filter, etc. It is a set of character tables encapsulated in .dll file JUST THE SAME as system keyboard layouts in Windows.
This method of changing keyboard layout is safe, because there are no additional programs, keyboard filters, network access to web pages, etc..
You can enable KbdKaz 500 like any other keyboard layout, using existing Windows tools.